An Agile Methodology Customized To Your Needs
We build our services around the Agile Manifesto, but we always customize the way we work with you to accommodate your preferences and unique business model. We can quickly learn and adapt to the tools your team prefers to use in the development process; we’ve used tools like TFS, Github, and others, and worked under Scrum, Lean, Kanban, and many versions that are something in between.
The Agile Manifesto
The Agile Manifesto states the following:
- Individuals and interactions are valued over processes and tools.
- Working software is valued over comprehensive documentation.
- Customer collaboration is valued over contract negotiation.
- Responding to change is valued over following a plan.
We value and follow this manifesto on all our projects, as well as the Manifesto for Software Craftsmanship, which speaks to raising the bar for professional software development, coming to value:
- Not only working software, but also well-crafted software.
- Not only responding to change, but also steadily adding value.
- Not only individuals and interactions, but also a community of professionals.
- Not only customer collaboration, but also productive partnerships.
We learn how your team prefers to work, make a few tweaks to ensure the method works for a distributed team, and get everyone moving in the same direction.